The PN 1.0 is new for 2016, and ready to take on any road. With the same chassis as the beloved Attack saddle, the PN 1.0 has a sleek updated look to match any bike. While originally slated as a road bike saddle, it has proven to be equally loved by triathletes and time trialists.
Like the other Performance Narrow saddles, the PN 1.0 is 110mm wide, offering superb thigh and hamstring clearance. This allows for more rider body movement around the seat, and is great for diving into fast corners.
Like all ISM saddles, the PN 1.0 is nose-less and designed to remove pressure from soft tissue, ensuring maximum blood flow, no genital numbness, and a healthier, more enjoyable ride.
- Narrow design for maximum thigh clearance
- Enables total freedom-of-movement for the rider
- Light weight CrN/Ti Alloy rails
Commonly Used For:
- Road bikes,Triathlon bikes,Time Trial bikes
- Category: Performance Narrow
- Length: 270mm
- Width: 110mm
- Padding: 25-Series Foam and Gel
- Rails: CrN/Ti Alloy